At bamixshop.com.au, we would like to assure you that we take your information and privacy very seriously. The following is a description of what we do and don't do with your details.
Information you provide us
For bamixshop.com.au to process your order, we need information such as your name, email or contact number, delivery address and payment details. Other information will also be collected with your permission from time to time. This will normally include preferences such as likes or dislikes.
How do we use the information?
Information that you have provided us will be used in four ways:
- To enhance your shopping experience
- To communicate to you new products and services and also at times, the opportunity to up take on special promotions or offers. You have the option to opt-out of this communication by replying to the communication with an unsubscribe message or to change your preferences through My Account
- To communicate issues or opportunities regarding the business or operations of Bamix Shop or any of its subsidiary organizations
- To generate a holistic but anonymous view of the bamixshop.com.au customer base. This information will allow us to analyse trends and demographics to help bamixshop.com.au improve on the services provided
It is important to note that we send periodical communications to people who have "opted in" to receive email updates about products and special offers, and retain the right to inform our customers of changes in our business operations from time to time. We intend to honour our members' rights to privacy and do not set out to "spam" our members in any way.
Disclosing Your Information
Third party companies and individuals have been engaged to perform functions on behalf of Bamix Shop. Functions such as fulfilling and delivery of purchases, credit card payment authorisation, trend analysis, marketing and promotions, but all information will only be used to perform their appropriate functions and not for other usage.
Bamix Shop will pass on any information relating to suspected fraudulent activity to appropriate authorities
- Partner Stores
With organizations that we operate but do not own, your information will be shared with that business. Please note, that we only go into partnerships with stores who have the same regard to Privacy as we do.
- Industry Groups
From time to time we provide statistical information about sales, trading patterns and navigation techniques to reputable third parties. This may comprise data collected about you and other users to form aggregate results. However, we will not provide any direct personal information that identifies you as our customer.
- Verification of Members
We do use various details to verify information given to us by our members. At times, we use:
- names on member accounts to compare with information on credit cards
- we use member phone numbers and email addresses provided to us to communicate with customers about payments
- we use member addresses to check against credit card billing addresses etc .
- in cases where fraud or other crime is suspected, we do communicate with Police, Banks and other relevant authorities
- Many of these checks are done manually and communication is handled carefully by a member of Bamix Shop's team.
- Lost login and Password details
All information is kept private. Many members often forget details such as their passwords. We do not distribute these either via telephone or email. The customer is informed of their "Password reminder" rather than the actual password being given out.
- All information submitted to bamixshop.com.au is secured using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software.
- Information sitting on the bamixshop.com.au website is protected by state-of-the-art encryption and firewall technology
Accessing Your Information
- Personal information provided by you can be viewed and changed by you if information provided is incorrect or out of date.
- bamixshop.com.au provides you with "My Account" to manage your information.
If you need more assistance you can always contact our Customer Service on 0402 979 079 between 9am - 6pm AEST Monday to Saturday (excluding public holidays), or email email@example.com
It is important that any information provided or purchases made by children have the consent of parents or guardians.
Other Privacy information you should be aware of
Sign out or close your browser once you have finished shopping within bamixshop.com.au or Affiliate's partner store. This is to ensure that others cannot access your personal information and correspondence.
If you share a computer with someone or are using a computer in a public place like a library or Internet café, you as an individual are responsible for the security of and access to your computer.
- You are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your username and passwords and any account information. Please be careful and responsible whenever you are using the Internet and bamixshop.com.au
- Further Privacy information can be obtained on the Australian Privacy Commissioner's Web Site
If you need more assistance you can always contact our Customer Service on 03 9509 3969 between 9am - 6pm AEST Monday to Saturday (excluding public holidays), or email
A Bamix Shop member may not have more than one active membership, whether this is by use of name, email address, an alias or combination thereof. If you breach this condition, you may be liable for the recovery of any benefits obtained this way, such as Gift Vouchers / Gift Certificates, promotional benefits and the value therein.
Membership accounts are non-transferable. You may update, edit or terminate your membership account at any time. You agree to maintain and update the information as supplied by yourself to ensure accuracy at all times.
As a Bamix Shop member, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your own membership account and password. You agree to take responsibility for all activities that occur under your membership account and password.